- Use the numbered menu to navigate through the four introductory pages before entering the main body of the site.
- The Fibre Categorisation Page forms the main menu of the resource and takes you to the respective Fibre pages (currently only the Natural Fibre Category is live - others coming soon)
- The Natural Fibres page is the access point for the individual fibres.
- The actual Fibre Page e.g. Cotton gives an overview of the fibre.
From here you can cross access the content that is covered for all of the fibres:
Intro | Properties | Origins | Processing | End of Life (coming soon)
You can directly access any of the fibres within the category via the colour coded menu
- The Appendix in the top menu bar contains links
to the Textile Accreditations, Glossary, and Bibliography